Sunday, February 8, 2009

No such thing as friends

I've never been a fan of having friends ever since I was little I kept to myself. It wasn't because I couldn't make any friends, I just never really like people in general. I especially didn't click well with other girls for the simple fact that they were all just "BITCHES ", there they were thinking each and everyone single one of them were the shit unfucking touchable as if they we're god or something like it. Which I wanted no part of, because along with bitch comes that diva attitude where they can say and do what they please, and I just wasn't down for all that. They all were like dolls kindness not included each and everyone of them never different, but all the same, they all dress the same act the same. Along with there bitchiness came slutiness,backstabbing, twofaced gossiping whores, and I was sure I wanted no part. I stuck close to my guy friends, because I knew they would never do me wrong, but as I grew my mom said I had to be more lady like and social so I tried to have friends especially girls and I can say that never worked out, im 21 with no friends that are girl they came they went and were surely not missed. And let me tell you I've never been in so much trouble than I have when I associatted myself with a broad. They have such big ass mouths that get them in so much fucking trouble it's unbelievable. There immature and so fucking rude on belief. They have no fucking self morals where they sweat and stalk a guy who can give two shits about them. They suck fuck and lick to get there way, and its like where the fuck is your self respect. I just choose to stay away from that I feel im to grown for the drama. And as for guy friends there are none, because these days are just as bad and everything relvolves around pussy. Go Figure. I simply don't have any patience for all this nonsense, so I choose to stick to myself, that way I'm never stressed, or bothered or disappointed from what others do. Some say I'm like an old lady, because I stick to my man and that's all I stick to. Well let me be an old lady because I'm happy with my baby, because I never have to go through the shit that bitches bring.

and for those who feel offended by this, I really don't give a fuck, because than it might apply to you.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one. I have a big extended family so my best friends are my cousins. We've known each other our whole lives and I know they'd never, ever do me wrong. Good girl friends are hard to find and drama is even harder to stay away from when they're around. If your man gives you everything you need, don't waste your time with anyone else's bullshit. I WISH I had a boy in my life.
    Anyway, thanks for the good read & hope you had a great weekend, girl.

    ReplyDelete