Monday, February 9, 2009

Best weekend

Ok so for the past month and a half I've been stuck within my home without seeing the day of light well for the exception of going food shopping for the house of coarse. Since my mom fell ill I had to take over the task of being a mom which includes cooking, cleaning, and doing other motherly stuff that comes with having a family. I thought it would be easy, seeing how I always said how I could do it with no problem and how I didn't understand what was all the fuss was about when my mom complained how tiring and hard it was to be her. And let me tell you I was so wrong, and I can't tell you how much I miss my mom. Its not easy balancing out a whole schedule for the day such as get kids ready for school, take them school, feed them, clean them, help them do homework, while cooking, cleaning and food shopping on the other hand. I have no time for myself to relax, because where I clean on one spot the other is a mess. So now I truly have a much more appreciation for my mom. And I know when she returns from the hospital I know that this whole routine will continue, because my mom is now paralyzed in one arm and can hardly walk and I don't think I would mind continuing as long as she was back home.

But friday my aunt decided that I need some time to myself, so she took the kids for the weekend and for the first time in awhile I had an open weekend which turned out to be complete awesomeness :)

Friday me and the hubby went out to the movies to see Coraline, and I have to say that movie was so cute I loved it, although the hubby was kind of snoozing, where we ended the night cuddling in bed watching tv till we fell asleep.

Saturday my friend Danny came to see me from Long island, and we went to see The Pink panther 2 funny as movie and than we went to eat dinner at red lobster, which the food was amazingly good and I ended the night falling asleep in the arms of the hubby.

Sunday I cleaned up before my stepdad returned from D.R. but it was fun, because me and the hubby bugged out, than before the kids came we watched three movies, Nick & Norahs infinate playlist, which I loved, Bride wars which was Ehh ok, and The uninvited which wasn't scary as expected but surprising. Than I ended the night going to bed with the kids and the hubby.

So I have to say that was the best weekend I have ever had in awhile. And it didn't hurt that my outfits were cute too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment