Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kid-cudi



So if you haven't heard Kid-cudi is making it big on the music scene, and all the props to him and his success. But what bothers me i how before his name was thrown out there, and no one knew who he was people kind of looked down upon him and wasn't quite into his music. I can actually say that there were a handful of people that i know that actually acknowledged his music before the hype. Of coarse it's expected for his audience to grow, but i respect it more if it's for the love of his music rather than, because it's the current trend. I can't say that i know much about his music or even call myself a fan, but i'm quite familiar with who he is due to a couple of my friends who are die hard music fans. I just hate the fact how everything now is a simple trend, rather than the love of the music. I would respect it more if you it came from the pure enjoyment rather than just because thats what everyone else is listening to. Hey i aint mad at you Kid-cudi keep doing your thing.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. What happens when his trend is over tho? Thats what i'm waiting on. Its like.. Here today, gone tomorrow. Him and Charles Hamilton. Who knows. Good post.

    ReplyDelete