Monday, February 9, 2009

The birthday surprise

So my boyfriends birthday is coming up and its finally my turn to surprise him with something awesome after all that he did for me on my birthday. And let me say it was awesome the best birthday I ever had, because he chose to go all out. So I think its only fair that I return the love and do the same, but I don't even know where to start seeing he deserves the world, and believe me if I could give him the world I would serve it to him on a silver plater. My plan at first was to learn to cook something so amazing but since I already learn how to cook and he has eaten my food not much of a surprise is there. But im qood at baking and I can bake my ass off, but I don't just want to bake just any cake I want to bake him a cake he will never forget. Something like a layer cake with all the pretty decorations but I don't know how to do any of that. So if anyone has any advice or suggestions or anything useful just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment