Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bad Girls Club. says who?

After hearing everybody talk so much about this show the Bad Girls Club, and me of coarse getting sick of hearing about it, I decided to check it out. Feeding into the hype I was actually looking forward to watching it, and much to my surprise I was very disappointed in seeing how these so call " Bad Girls" were not even bad at all, but just dum. Nothing about them screamed " Bad" and for the whole epoisode they just acted really dum, after making a complete ass of themselves in vegas posing as show girls and fucking up in front of everyone, because they cannot dance at all. And the highlight of the show is with these two dum blondes who wanted to get married which if you ask me was all a joke, but ended up getting kicked out of a chapel cuz the lady minister was a physcotic non lesbian lover. But there having a whole marathon on this shit so we'll see. If you ask me I seen way worse bitches than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment