Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not just any love story


Ever since I can remember I've always had my heads up in the clouds. You can say I was something of a dreamer, my mom always said I lived in a fantasy world and need to come back down to earth. But of coarse with me being so hard headed I just pushed what she had to say aside. And trust me did I fall flat and hard on my ass. I always had this cinderella concept of love where you find your prince charming and fall madly in love and than you live happily ever after. How I quickly found out that was a crock of shit. I dated in search of something I had no clue of and I went through the motions where girl meets guy, girl thinks she's in love or deeply in like, guy turns out to be a jerk and there goes the end of that. There was my problem I was in such a rush in such a hurry to find love when I didn't know how it felt. I only went by what I heard and thought I saw, which I soon found out that most of the people that told me how happy and in love they were was all a crock of shit, it was just a way not to show how crappy of a relationship they were in. I always said that would never be me, be someone who stays in a relationship miserable and unhappy, especially when my parents split. But I ended up finding myself in the same exact relationship I promised I wouldn't be in. So here I was with this guy who everyone warned me about, my family hated him, and arguements out the whaa zoo. I never paid any mind to the signs that told me to run as fast and far away as possible but as stupid as I was I stayed and dealt with the nonsense that came with him such as his physco family who were so crazy I don't even know how they weren't arrested or put in the circus. I also dealt with all his verbal abuse and physical, all the embarrassment . Not to mention his bad habit with infidelity. He hurt and I forgave thought I was in love, because we almost made it into our one year mark but he decided that single was what he wanted so he let me go, now I was hurt im not going to lie, of coarse I thought I was in love had to be if I was with him for so long even got him tattooed to me. But as time went by I moved on and did the whole dating which didn't turn out so good. If it wasn't one thing it was another I couldn't find myself or force myself to be happy with any of these guys, they all seemed to be jerks, and very rude and only wanted one thing sex sex sex. I was betrayed by friends who I tried dating, and it was than when I finally realized enough was enough I so badly feened for love but had no clue how it felt, so I decided to give up on this whole finding love I started to lose faith and just think it was all a figure of our imagination. It wasn't till love found its way to me, well I didn't know it at first, because it came to me in disguise. I know many of you has been through this situation friend likes you but you don't see friend like that. Well I didn't know that secretly my friend had liked me, and besides I didn't see him like that but let me tell you although I didn't see him more than a friend I can't lie he was so hot and that didn't go unnoticed everyone at school was on him like flies on shit, but still I didn't see him in that light it was till my friend Nati told me to try because she could see he really liked me, and so I said what the hell, and it wasn't till we kissed that for the first time in my life I felt butterflies and actually turned red, we took things slow, and ten months later we're together and im in love. Of coarse we have our differences and at times we are at eachothers throat, but we're always there for one an other, and nothing compares to the way he makes me feel, nothing else seems to exist and when im sad or mad it never last and at the end im happy that its with him I feel the way I do. And it never gets old that each and everytime we kiss I feel the butterflies. I can actually say I found someone who excepts me for me, through the good the bad and the ugly and trust me I have many of those, he excepts me for my moodiness and my bad habits, and he loves me the same. Never have I felt so comfortable with anyone the way I do with him. He's my everything and I wouldn't have it any other way, because what I learned is love is not how long your with someone but going through the good, the bad, the ugly and making through the obstacles that come your way and being able to come out loving each other the same way you did going in, nothings ever perfect but the imperfections and the moments are what makes it all worthwhile, and I guess fairytale endings do happen just let them come to you. Love is unexpected so let it happen unexpectedly.

1 comment: