Sunday, January 25, 2009

It can happen to you

So while I was flipping through the channels, because i 've basically seen every episode of CSI or the real world I stumbled on something that caught my attention on channel 51 called THS investigation which the topic was " Love that kills". Which basically was how lovers turn into pyscho's and kill there partners and well we all know how that ends up very violent and gruesome, and some one ends up dead. But there was one story told about how a lot of women were turning up postive for H.I.V. . Ok so I know what your thinking these bitches are stupid, and don't know how to play it safe. Well yea who wouldn't think that but that wasn't the case the virus was spread by someone they trusted. Now he's being charge for attempeted murder and is now facing life in jail, because to known evidence he knew he held the H.I.V. virus and decided to continue on in his "sexcapades" as I would like to call it. In his defense he said he had no knowledge and when he was told that he was a suspect in spreading the virus among thousands of girls he said he went to get tested but never received results. And when asked how come he didn't use the precautions in having safe sex he simply replied " I don't believe in condoms, I don't like them". He blames these actions on fast living, fast women and fast drugs. So that goes to show you never really know what people are capable of doing even when you trust them, and never think that things can never happen to you, because the truth is it can. And another thing is if someone you love is abusing you verbally or physically it's not only hurting you mentally but it can escalade into more so becareful and don't be scared to reach out for help, because as much as you think you know someone you never really know them 100 %.


with that being said I will try and find the interview for this and post it, and will be fixing my blog when I can, because I can't do much from a kick. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment