Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reality tv

Now im one who's all up for reality tv, lets face it what's better than having the drama and the entertainment of people making fools out of themselves in front of the camera for the world to see. Besides its the safe way to gossip and have a quick laugh without actually getting into a messy situation. And although im all up for reality tv, but lets get serious we basically seen it all, and its like the creators don't know what to come up with. Shows like the " real world" which has been playing on Mtv for awhile doesn't seem to get old well with me any way. But reality shows based on love has been playing out quickly. When the " flavor of love" aired on Vh1 I have to say I fed into the hype and loved the show even to the second " flavor of love" but when it got to the third my interest to the show was hanging by a string. When they had introduced " I love New york" I was excited and when I heard there was a second one I also was interested. And I have to admit I loved the " rock of love" one and two, but than Vh1 decided to kick off yet other seasons such as the " rock of love tour bus" or shows such as " charm school for the rock of love girls and flavor of love girls" I have to say come on when are you going to realize you played out the glory of such shows and it's time to come forward with new shows but they continue they even had " love with real and chance" and now there going to air a show with Brandy's brother Ray j where he's looking for love and I got to say I have no interest in watching that shit what so ever. I seen it all before, I think its time for new and fresh ideas and it's 09 its time to have new things so I guess we will see, because to me reality is seeming to become dull with each moment where's the excitement man.

No comments:

Post a Comment